Sunday, May 15, 2011

Best Invention Till date, Best Adage Ever, Best to Watch Movies


Best Invention Till date

Airplanes are my best inventions in history. To have a look at the importance and the versatility of airplanes leave us amazed at the awesome invention that planes have been .
The Second World War was won on British airplanes and today all the air strikes make it easier for the infantry to this date. Even the commercial airlines are a boon to the modern form of transportation. Reaching from one part of the worked to another in a couple of hours would never have been possible had it not been the invention of airplanes.
I have so much regards for the Wright brothers that it worth giving them Knighthood


Best Adage Ever

The famous saying that “It will also end” is the proverb that makes me kicked in every time. When I am feeling low then I think that this will also end and gives me hope to hang on to the situation and when I am too happy the same proverb gives me senility that this is a time to be humble and not vain .

The depth and the insight that this 4 worded adage has put many kings and warriors motivated for a very long time. I have kept it hanging on my walls to give me guidance and hope forever.


Best to Watch Movies

When I am bored I watch movies. They are a reflection of the society that the movie depicts. It’s a window to a different culture, dialect and idiosyncrasies of that culture, the beliefs and their traditions. 

No comments: